Thursday, October 22, 2009

Leaving singapore...

" A very sadden morning...."


        These few days @ Japan...was tiring but "he" was on my mind which is like "RICOLA" sweets...."sweet & soothing". Before i left for s'pore we took a few pics...

                                         

 


 and i left him for japan....hur hur...so sad man, darling  gave me an envelope and instructed me to only open it when i'm on the plane...i read it and ...*so touching...... he made some pics  for me tooo....

Days @ Japan~

                    






                                                    


finally after 5 days!!~~~.... gg back to s'pore...yeah!!!........ on JAL712 the turbulance is like... earth quake..i keep praying...pray to touch down singapore safely.Just to see my ........"him".


After trip in Singapore...

did some catch up with friends =) i think they do misssss si me man...especially ......



"HIM"....hahahaha.... muacks... sorry to keep u waiting in s'pore...soon will be my turn =(







The end...Back to Work !~~~ SIANX

No comments:

Post a Comment