Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our Regular Excercising Day...~

Monday & Wednesday = Workout Day !!!

   Today again is our workout day with my workies kakis
  • Pris
  • ShuBing
   Initially we wnated to go Yio Chu Kang Gym but since everyone is quite lazy tdy so we choose to go Bishan Stadium instead!... only spend $0.40 instead of $2.50!!..hahaha.... ~CHEAPO....!!.....


1 round     = 400 metres
2 rounds  = 800 metres
3 rounds  =1.2 kilometres
4 rounds  =1.6 kilometres
5 rounds  = 2 kilometres
6 rounds  = 2.4 kilometres




When finish the 6th round,pris told me that she cannot breathe lo... scare me  ,ask me dun tok to her also...lol...take my towel to fan for her.... haha..must see her tat lobster face....superb red dao..... lol....






We will always complete 6 rounds before we go home de.... one for all , all for one! Wanted to go shu bing's house area to buy OREO CHOCOLATE BLENDED butttttttt...... i'm able to conquer my craving...yeah !... we headed back home after tat .....


*sweat but sweat untill very happy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment