Monday, October 26, 2009

A sense of Victory together.....



Moments of Joy  together ~
 (25 October 2009 .Sunday)

                                                                                                                                                                       



     Today will be the day all Whye Nam basketball team to play for their long waited match , NBL Qualifying Final  @8.30 p.m.Before that,me and darl went dwn Bradell Heights to play basketball.Gosh~! it have been a freaking long time since i play....maybe ard 7 years!!.... but actually my shooting still not bad la... my darl also say so... lol.Left serangoon bout 7.30 to Aljunied NBA.  Around 8 p.m rushed out to buy darl's fav drink  for him to BOOOST energy and stamina.Boost You up  darling...!!!......



WHYE NAM TEAM~
                       






MY IDOL PLAYING....


       The Match started with full confident on all players....and guess wat!...i saw one of the opponent hit yuan's mouth....wat the F***!.... BUT yuan HIT him back....Yeah....all e way man!!..... give him die lo!.... lol.... score were so close but WHYE NAM Won the match!!.......CHAMP CHAMP CHAMP.... i'm sooo happy..i literally sat on the chair for 1 hour with my butt stuck on it..not moving at all... guess half flatten.

To my surprise yuan presented me with his medal and told me that he's going to give it to me...WwWWoOOoOo....!!...i tell u..the feeling is like...... something you've been waiting.something that you didnt expect ,it's just a "thing" but can make emotions out of it!....Sooo touched. I know this medal means alot to him but he choose to give me.. it's makes me feeel so impt .Thanks darl, the moment was so great.




His Victory ,My Joy , Our Happiness

**TO.ME.YOU.R.ALWAYS.MY. MEDAL.EVEN.THERE.ISNT.ANY.MEDAL.WON.**

No comments:

Post a Comment