Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Recent busy thinggys we r going thru......

Coming to year end when all common laymens will be very busy  + Broke...stuffs like what i'm in~
  • Christmas Prezzie
  • Company Gift exchange
  • Shorts Trips
  • Getting Sales stuffs / shopping
  • Weddings

Arggghhhh....besides other people (which i dun care)  whom are busy..... i  think me and baby is having a tough tough time now BUT together...=)....my this boyfriend will always share my burden with me ~


 " EVEN EVEN if it's just a tinny winny squinny ant that bite me he'll also SMASH that ant for me "...      (hahahah wat a sentence).... ......



This are a few things that we are now working on HARDLY ........
  1. My brother's coming wedding emcee script (we gotta change some here & there because the script from the hotel is soooooo OR-BIANGzzxxx)
   2.  Save $$$$$$$$ for our coming M'sia trip..... (it's coming and i'm sooo excited*jump jump)

   3.  My office renovation , make0over from head to toe (which baby also contributed)

   4. Thinking what to wear or buy for brother's wedding.

   ( These 4 are more than enuff to crack our nutty brain because there'll be more coming up!!!...)


~~~~~~~~ Baby i'm missing missing you so badly~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(waiting for you to come and brain storm e emcee script & my powerpoint presentation OMG!!!! )

(waiting for you to dry my hair for meeeeee)

(waiting for you to pour water  in my hello kitty water tumbler)

(waiting for you to share with me what happen at work today)

(waiting for you to eat infront of me)

(waiting for you to pull my curtain for me)


MOST IMPORTANTLY......


(    "                  waiting for you to K*** & H**    me                   "          )

No comments:

Post a Comment